Re: Translation of element names in Conglomerate

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 13:03, Dave Malcolm wrote:
[...]
> I haven't yet set up any of the localisation infrastructure - I believe
> I need to set up intltool somehow into the autotool files.  Help doing
> this would be welcome!  Not all of the xds files need to be included in
> the translation process, since some of the files are only really for
> test purposes, and it'd be waste of time for translators.

David, if I find out that you have already read my feeble guide on this
subject (http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/i18n/), found it to be in some
way deficient and not told me, then there is going to be trouble! :-)

If you have not read it, have a look at section 3 and see if that
explains what you need.

Malcolm