Re: [Translation-i18n] The reason for make dist updating po files

tis 2003-05-27 klockan 19.00 skrev Keld Jørn Simonsen:
> I think the general rule is that you do not have full source so any
> guidance should list this as the major case.

On the other hand, those not using cvs or committing files to cvs will
typically send the po files to someone who does that for them. I don't
think we need as detailed instructions on how to attach files to a mail.
;-)

But it's already on my plan to add more detailed instructions for how to
translate etc. as part of the translator document, stuff that isn't
bound to using cvs. But not right now (exams).