Re: The ways of the translators [was Re: (no subject)]

Hey there,

> Glynn, that sentence is unclear to me. Are you saying
> something about translators, about developers, about the
> procedures gnome uses to get translations done, or about
> gettext?

Heh, sorry - I think it was the tools involved from what I recall. It
was a conversation in the pub, so I'm sorry that I can't remember any
more details. Hopefully one of them may chime in with a few suggestions?

	Sorry to sound lame,

			Glynn ;)