http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ -- Lists of "supported" and "unsupported"languages incorrect

It seems as if the lists provided at http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ are
incorrect.

Serbian is now more supported then eg. Estonian which is listed as
partially supported, and Belarussian which is listed as "supported".
It's also comparable (difference in a margin of 2%) to Slovenian,
Bulgarian and Romanian, all listed as "supported". All this is regarding
the Gnome 2.4 branch.

If this is generated out of 2.2 branch, then Serbian (with 87% complete)
is definitely supported.

So, in order to change this page, should I use the 2.2 statistics page
as a guide, and put the Serbian language into "supported" ones, or
should other languages be moved out of that group into "partially
supported" and "unsupported"?

While answering, please also remind me of the name of the CVS module
(Christian already sent me this, but not to have to browse through the
emails).

Cheers,
Danilo