Re: Font Selection

Hi,

>Is there a *good* reason that epiphany has separate font selection from
>the rest of GNOME ?

    gnome-i18n is not to just support local language in Graphical interfaces, But it should provide other spports too, like displaying web-sites in tocal language. Hence when epiphany moves away from gnome standard it creates a lot of problem to  people like us. We should discuss about the issue  and formulate a common way to face it. For Malayalam(ml) currently we are not planinig to support epiphany.

"Freedom matters"

http://www.linuxmail.org/