Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-i18n gns

Could I ask WHY the pt_BR team don't follow the i18n team rules?

They asked about the use of gnome-i18n module to maintain their website
[1] and we answer them that they should use other specific module [2] or
use the GNU sourceforge [3] because gnome-i18n module is not there to
that kind of use.

Why you ignore our recommendations?

Please, rollback your commit.

Cheers.