Re: translation-status.xml validation [Was Re:bonobo-activation... ]

El mar, 13 de 05 de 2003 a las 08:46, R.I.P. Deaddog escribió:
> On 2003-05-13(Tue) 08:03:41 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> > > Yes, you're correct, just fixed it. bonobo-activation should only be
> > > shown in GNOME 2.2 status in next status page update.
> >
> > Thanks. :)
>
> Talking about that:
>
> ====================================
> [deaddog@localhost status]$ xmllint --noout --dtdvalid translation-status.dtd translation-status.xml
> translation-status.xml:32: validity error: ID developer-libs already defined
>     <group name="developer-libs">
>                                 ^
> translation-status.xml:37: validity error: ID desktop already defined
>     <group name="desktop">
>                          ^
> translation-status.xml:42: validity error: ID fifth-toe already defined
>     <group name="fifth-toe">
>                            ^
> translation-status.xml:51: validity error: ID extras already defined
>     <group name="extras">
>                         ^
> translation-status.xml:32: ID developer-libs already defined
> translation-status.xml:37: ID desktop already defined
> translation-status.xml:42: ID fifth-toe already defined
> translation-status.xml:51: ID extras already defined
> Document translation-status.xml does not validate against translation-status.dtd
> ====================================
>
> It seems to me that both gnome 2.2 and 2.4 use the same group IDs (such
> as "desktop", "developer-libs"). Since status pages are still generated
> correctly, this validation thing is probably not urgent; and Carlos'
> code will also need changes if DTD is fixed. But is it fixable later?

I know about those errors. I did those and my system need them to work
properly (well, if you change the ID correctly, it should work also).

Next change with status pages will use an internal ID and also a string
to show the the "developer-libs", "desktop", etc strings so I can fix
those errors without any visual change.

The "correct" behaviour is that the .xml validate completely but those 4
errors.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente