Re: Something went wrong with gnome-mime-data

El dom, 30 de 03 de 2003 a las 15:30, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
escribió:
> Hi,
> The branch is called 'gnome22branch' not gnome-2-2 (I am sorry about
> that, but I didn't know of the correct naming standard).
> Don't think I can rename a branch in CVS??

I don't know if there is a way to rename it, if it does not exists..
perhaps you could try to branch the gnome22branch branch as gnome-2-2
and leave  the gnome22branch for ever.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente