Re: Something went wrong with gnome-mime-data

sön 2003-03-30 klockan 14.16 skrev Christian Neumair:
> Obviously you actually didn't branch gnome-mime-data.

He did, he just didn't follow the branch name standard ("gnome-x-y"
where x and y are major and minor release numbers) that basically all
GNOME software have used until now for the last couple of years
(including gnome-mime-data itself with the "gnome-2-0" branch) and that
we've previously agreed upon GNOME-wide.

> gnome-2-2 branch is nonexistent and the translation status pages point
> to HEAD.

This has already been fixed:

RCS file: /cvs/gnome/gnome-i18n/status/translation-status.xml,v
Working file: translation-status.xml
[...]
----------------------------
revision 1.209
date: 2003/03/30 10:28:57;  author: menthos;  state: Exp;  lines: +1 -1
2003-03-30  Christian Rose  <menthos@menthos.com>

        * translation-status.xml: Fixed branch for gnome-mime-data.

The branch announcement went to the wrong list address for the
gnome-i18n@gnome.org list, so that's why I didn't catch this already
yesterday and the translation status pages display the wrong branch
right now. But the source is already fixed as per above.

> This leads to many (at least for the moment) obsolete
> translations. Please branch it correctly so that we can modify the
> status page sources or revert your changes since 2003-03-29.

Christian
(well, one of those guys with that name)