Re: Removed gpaint from status pages / no need to translate it

El sáb, 29 de 03 de 2003 a las 15:46, Carlos Perelló Marín escribió:
> El sáb, 29 de 03 de 2003 a las 14:54, Christian Rose escribió:
> > lör 2003-03-29 klockan 15.06 skrev Christian Neumair:
> > > Hi there!
> > > Carlos just permitted me to remove gpaint from our status pages as it's
> > > obviously unmaintained.
> > > Please stop translating it unless you take much pleasure in doing
> > > useless extra work :).
> >
> > If gpaint is unmaintained, how come it's still listed as part of Fifth
> > Toe (http://5toe.lyrical.net/)? Perhaps we should make sure it gets
> > actually removed from the Fifth Toe list of packages first before we
> > remove it from the status pages in that case.
> >

> I supposed that you added it as a 5toe module, but I reviewed it and
> it's a GNOME 1.4 application and last code commit seems to be from one
> year ago, so perhaps the gpaint that will come with the 5toe release
> will come from other place != cvs.gnome.org

Yes, the gpaint development is not at cvs.gnome.org:

From http://www.gnu.org/software/gpaint/

Latest development source can be obtained via the GNU CVS repository at
Savannah.gnu.org. The CVS repository can be checked out through
anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. When
prompted for a password for anoncvs, simply press the Enter key.

cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gpaint login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gpaint co gpaint