Re: Removed gpaint from status pages / no need to translate it

lör 2003-03-29 klockan 15.06 skrev Christian Neumair:
> Hi there!
> Carlos just permitted me to remove gpaint from our status pages as it's
> obviously unmaintained.
> Please stop translating it unless you take much pleasure in doing
> useless extra work :).

If gpaint is unmaintained, how come it's still listed as part of Fifth
Toe (http://5toe.lyrical.net/)? Perhaps we should make sure it gets
actually removed from the Fifth Toe list of packages first before we
remove it from the status pages in that case.