Re: GIMP menu items (was: Discussion topics for GU4DEC BoF)

Hi,

Ole Laursen <olau@hardworking.dk> writes:

> Yeah, I guess quite a lot of plugins would have to be changed. But
> can't it be done more or less mechanically?

I'm not that much afraid of the plug-ins but I wonder how we could
possible do this in the core. Actually some quite nasty code that
strips the prefix from the translated strings would become redundant
but it would mean that we have to add extra strings for translation
since GtkItemFactory wants the full strings. This sounds like a
potential source of errors.

Salut, Sven