Re: Discussion topics for GU4DEC BoF

ons 2003-03-12 klockan 23.30 skrev Noah Levitt:
> A couple more possible areas of discussion:
>
>  • [lack of] console/terminal unicode support

We could bring that up, even though it's probably mostly a non-GNOME
problem.

>  • getting people to stop using evil ascii characters
>    inappropriately

That's probably more of a policy discussion. If you want to write a few
lines or paragraphs about it, possibly with examples, we can probably
include it in or extend the
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html
document right away. But it can also be brought up at the BoF
discussion.

Thanks for your reply,