Re: New team for Limburgian

El mar, 04 de 03 de 2003 a las 19:48, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
escribió:
> Hi everybody.
>
> A friend and me have started working on adding Limburgian (Limburgs)
> translations to the
> GNOME cvs.
>
> Proof of concept:
> http://www.gnome.org/~kenneth/gnome-limburgian-2.png
>
> We are creating a new team with me as the maintainer so far. (Will
> probably change later)
>
> We would like the minority language to be added to the status pages so
> quickly as possible.

It's as easy as add a .po file for that locale.

The status program will automaticly add it to status pages.

I only need the english name (Limburgs?) and the locale code to add it
as a friendly label, until I get it, you will see only the locale code.

> Cheers, Kenneth and Mathieu

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín