Re: Request for string changes in gedit (gnome2-2 branch)
- From: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- To: Paolo Maggi <paolo maggi polito it>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request for string changes in gedit (gnome2-2 branch)
- Date: 04 Mar 2003 07:56:12 +1300
Looks fine to me. I think you've got all your approvals now :-)
On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 04:49, Paolo Maggi wrote:
> I'm trying to fix some bugs for the upcoming gedit 2.2.1 release.
> Two of them require string changes, they are #107168 (title string not
> localized from plugin manager browsing dlg) and #106677 ("Farsi" should
> be changed to "Persian").
> Can I fix it?
> P.S. I'm going to fix bug #104940 (Strings to be deleted in the po file)
> too, but I suppose this will not a problem for you. Even if it will
> break string freeze.
> Paolo Maggi E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
> Dip. Automatica e Informatica Tel. : + 39 011 564 7078
> Politecnico di Torino Fax : + 39 011 564 7099
> A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.
> release-team mailing list
] [Thread Prev