Re: GOK internationalization

By the way - I raised an issue with internationalization of attributes
within XML elements.  That was just ignorance on my part, and I now see
how to internationalize not only CDATA but also attribute string values.
 So the issue I raised with the *.xam files is moot, but the *.kbd file
issues in GOK remain.

Now that I've figured this out, I am re-disting GOK, creating 0.7.9 with
the new translation markup, to supercede version 0.7.8 from earlier
today.  This will probably make 0.7.8 the shortest-lived release ever :-)

thanks!

- Bill