Re: GOK internationalization
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Luis Villa <louie ximian com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org,Damien Donlon <Damien Donlon sun com>,David Bolter <david bolter utoronto ca>
- Subject: Re: GOK internationalization
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:57:16 +0100
By the way - I raised an issue with internationalization of attributes
within XML elements. That was just ignorance on my part, and I now see
how to internationalize not only CDATA but also attribute string values.
So the issue I raised with the *.xam files is moot, but the *.kbd file
issues in GOK remain.
Now that I've figured this out, I am re-disting GOK, creating 0.7.9 with
the new translation markup, to supercede version 0.7.8 from earlier
today. This will probably make 0.7.8 the shortest-lived release ever :-)
] [Thread Prev