RE: [Usability] Re: [Fwd: Re: Your final comments on gswitchit in2.4...]

Do you guys know about the compose keys? On my English keyboard I press
Alt Gr + . and then for instance c then o, and I get ©,

Alt Gr + . s s = ß
Alt Gr + . t h = þ
Alt Gr + . - d = đ
Alt Gr + . ~ n = ñ
Alt Gr + . a e = æ

etc etc...

I find this very easy to use and very useful

Cheers, Kenneth