Re: [Fwd: RE: Your final comments on gswitchit in 2.4...]

tis 2003-06-24 klockan 11.01 skrev Sergey V. Oudaltsov:
> Just to support our discussion (and show how positive I can be
> sometimes), tonight I removed the TLA XKB from UI of the "Keyboard
> Layouts" capplet (now it is called this name). Also, I modified the
> tooltip of the applet - as requested, now it is "Keyboard switcher
> (United Kingdom)". Translators hate me tonight, I guess - a little bunch
> of string changes.

Don't worry about it -- there's only 6 changed messages as far as I can
see. That's not much and we're still more than a month before string
freeze (if gswitchit should get into 2.4). You only really need to worry
about string changes should gswitchit be part of a release that's in
string freeze.