Re: Proposal for declinations in gettext

I have to agree here (with complete strings being required, even if it
appears like thousand redundant messages in english), and I don't even
see a solution for the particular problem of sprintf("%s of %s", "king",
"heart")). Already this composition fails in several languages and a
separate entry for each card is required, since 'King of Hearts' is
'Herzkönig' in German and not anything 'of'.

Cheers,
Bernd