Re: gtranslator release upcoming

El jue, 12-06-2003 a las 22:00, Gregory Leblanc escribió:
> On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 06:23, Ross Golder wrote:
> [snip]
> > <wildidea>
> > How about a simple web service on cvs.gnome.org that could dispense the
> > latest po files for a given project? To make things even easier,
> [snip]
>
> Something like this?
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gtranslator/po/it.po?raw=1
> 	Greg
>
> P.S. I know it's not well publicized, but somebody will eventually get
> time enough to change things.

But please, think that those .po files are not updated so it's better
the status pages one if you want update a translation. You need the
latest .pot file to update the catalog and it's not at cvs.gnome.org
(because it's a generated file) so you need to download all source code
to rebuild it or get it from status pages (again)

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente