Re: gtranslator release upcoming

It's all in CVS HEAD atm. If you're uncomfortable with CVS, send me a
note off the list and I'll e-mail you a copy of whatever you want.

I would suggest downloading one from the cvs.gnome.org website, but I
can't seem to find a feature to allow you do simply download the file
un-annotated.

If you don't have commit access, just e-mail me your updated
translations.

<wildidea>
How about a simple web service on cvs.gnome.org that could dispense the
latest po files for a given project? To make things even easier,
gtranslator could load files from this service. It could even be
two-way, and accept the translated po file in a POST, and run some basic
sanity checking before forwarding it on to the project maintainer, or in
some circumstances even automatically commit it.
</wildidea>

--
Ross