Re: Getting pot files...

El jue, 05 de 06 de 2003 a las 13:33, Guntupalli Karunakar escribió:
> On Thu, 05 Jun 2003 18:55:15 +0800
> "Sajith V.K" <sajith_vk@linuxmail.org> wrote:
>
> > "Freedom matters"
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> >   We have made a lot of changes and planning for a commit.
> > How can I get the latest pot files?
> > Should I checkout the entire gnome source for it?
> > If it is documented somewhere, please give me the link
> >

>  One way to do it is from the status pages as follows
>
> $ wget -c http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/PO/
> this will give u a index.html
>
> $ cat index.html | cut -f 6 -d\" | grep "pot" > potlist
> $ cat index.html | cut -f 6 -d\" | grep hi.po > polist
> ( change hi.po to ml.po - for malayalam )
>
> then run following shell script to download all latest po (for ur
> lang) + pot files
> #!/bin/bash
> BASE=http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/PO
> for i in `cat polist` ; do
>         echo $i
>         wget -c -q $BASE/$i
> done
>
> for i in `cat potlist` ; do
>         echo $i
>         wget -c -q $BASE/$i
> done

You will get also obsoleted .pot files (removed modules, branch changes,
etc...) I should think on a way to remove the  obsoleted .pot files
without break status pages if the update die... (I cannot do a rm -f
PO/* when the update starts)

I will try to address this issue with all other bugreports I have at
bugzilla.gnome.org this summer.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente