Re: Dictionary maintenance software

Hi,
I'm building one for Vietnamese team. It's written in PHP. It
separates terminologies and their translations. One can submit a
terminology (and its definition in English or Vietnamese). Then people
can pick up a term from database and submit a new translation for it. Each
translation is classified into classes: NEW, DUPLICATED, OBSOLETE,
APPROVE, RECOMMEND. When a translation is submitted, it is NEW. Only
team coordinator can re-classify it to other classes. You can search
the dictionary by class (and "true" dictionary consists of APPROVEd
translations only).
That's my design. Unfortunately, the system is currently in
Vietnamese. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.