Re: Re[2]: What is the deadline of translation update?

lör 2003-07-12 klockan 18.19 skrev Funda Wang:
> Hasbullah> i think, the real due date is before tarball due for 2.4
> I think that is not true.
>
> We've updated lots of files before 2.2 tarball, but most of them are not
> included in the final version.
>
> OK, I would take August 4 as the 1st deadline, and August 25 as the
> 2nd deadline.

Also remember that if your translations are committed to CVS but not in
time for the 2.4.0 tarballs being made, chances are good that they will
be in the 2.4.1 release instead, and so on. So everything is not lost,
should that happen.
But of course, lots of complete translations in time for the 2.4.0
release are a bonus, and the earlier the better.