sit@Matupi !!

Dear Christian,

I am glad to hear your feedback together with all your co-workers. I went through the websites that you provided for officially assigning an ISO 639 language code for Matupi. I have checked the requirements too. And so I am preparing for collecting some references/documents. Beforehand I would like to start my translation as you suggest using "sit@Matupi" before I could have an ISO 639 language code for Matupi.

But I am not sure by using "sit@matupi", how to proceed further? what are the steps to follow? what are the requirements? I am looking forward to your guidance, instruction and advice.

Russell Kyaw

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com