Re: About translating documents (.xml/.sgml) in GNOME

Actually, I've never used Bluefish and know very little about Docbook
:oP.  But, a rumor has it that table.el in emacs (text-based,
semi-WYSIWYG) can export a Docbook table.  I've used the module only
to edit Latex tables.  For a large table, it's a bit more bearable
than working with raw source.

About graphical tools, Bluefish just seems to be vaguely related so I
thought something based on it (probably not yet to exist) might work.
Again, I know very little about Docbook.  Maybe I should just shut up
and let people who really know speak :o).

Paisa