Re: string change, may we die a death of a thousand swords

tor 2003-01-30 klockan 08.33 skrev Seth Nickell:
> Hi. jrb and I would like to make a string change. One of the themes is
> currently named "Default", and this needs to change. The best name we
> can find for the theme is "Simple", but this is confusing compared to
> "Plain". Thus we'd like to rename "Default" to "Simple" and "Plain" to
> "Traditional".

I release team approves, go ahead. I don't think most translators are
happy about changes this late (does this change affect docs too, btw?)
but if this is the way it has to be, then that's the way it has to be.

Please also let gnome-i18n@gnome.org know when and if the changes are
committed to cvs, so we know when to update.

Is there a bug report for this, btw?