Re: status pages problem: file-roller translated 100% but shows'inf'

El vie, 24-01-2003 a las 11:30, Jordi Mallach escribió:
> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:27:01PM +0100, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > I'm improving the error handling. My idea is mailbom... I mean, send an
> > email telling a translator that she has an invalid .po file or send an
> > email to the mantainer to tell him that it has a bad POTFILES.in and
> > "put your improvement here..."
>
> AFAICT, many random translators don't care abotu updating the
> Last-Translator header. Or maybe it's just in Catalan translations :)

Well. It's a translator problem... perhaps I could try to detect when a
translator does not fix a problem and send the mail to the translation
team...

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente