Bengali translation team

Hi Anindya,

I have started to work on the Bengali translation and done the partial
translation for glib (which is now checked in thanks to Pablo). Can you
please let me know if anything else has been already translated but not
checked in? I am planning to translate atk after glib is fully translated.

Thanks,
Taneem

It was previously a question of finding out whether or not life had to
have a meaning to be lived.  It now becomes clear, on the contrary, that
it will be lived all the better if it has no meaning.