Re: GNOME Vocabulary Simplification

> Or is there such a thing?  If not, I'd be happy to work
> with a group of interested parties towards this end.

Some work has already been done in this area in the GNOME HIG, see
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/menus.html#standard-menus for example for a description of the standard menu entry names. There might still be some work to be done with respect to vocabulary simplification (I never read the hig, so I don't know exactly how much it says about terminology :)

Christophe