IMPORTANT: Branch changes for glib and gnome-games

Sadly we[1] discovered that we have used the wrong branches for GNOME
2.2 for glib and gnome-games. They should be "glib-2-2" and "gnome-2-2"
respectively, not HEAD.
The status pages will be updated with the new branches, but please make
sure your latest translation updates for glib and gnome-games are in the
correct branch. If not, you will have to copy them to the correct branch
and also commit them there.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Christian

[1] Well, kmaraas did :)