Re: Question: What is an "IM Preedit Style"?

tis 2003-01-21 klockan 16.06 skrev Benjamin Greiner:
> I've stumbled upon the expression "IM Preedit Style" in gtk+ and have no
> idea whatsoever what it could mean. As the expression is too English for
> a word-by-word translation, I need to know what it means.

I guess "IM" is short for "input method", so it probably has something
to do with atk and accessibility. But that's just my guess. I also have
no idea what "preediting" really is.
I suggest you ask on a gtk+ mailing list. If you get an answer you're
welcome to also share it here, as I guess many other translators like
you and me are puzzled by this message. :-)