Another potential string change to libgnome
- From: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- To: release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Cc: Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org>
- Subject: Another potential string change to libgnome
- Date: 17 Jan 2003 15:28:07 -0500
One thing that we wanted to add to the control-center/libgnome during
the 2.2 timescale is support for the new Xcursor cursor themes.
Unfortunately, there is no way the code for this will land for 2.2.0,
though it is certainly possible for 2.2.1. However, it will require two
additional schema files to be installed with libgnome. I would rather
change those files as little as possible during the 2.2.x cycle, and
would like to get the keys in now. Can I go ahead and commit this?
These strings are not visible anywhere outside gconf-editor, so the
user-visible effect is minimal.
] [Thread Prev