Re: New status pages (was Re: Please, don't touchtranslation-status.xml until saturday)

El vie, 17-01-2003 a las 01:25, Christian Rose escribió:
> fre 2003-01-17 klockan 01.13 skrev Carlos Perelló Marín:
> > If you want to see how they look like:
> > http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n
> >
> > The translation-status.xml has a new DTD (only small changes) so I need
> > to translate the old .xml to the new format. I will finish it tomorrow.
> > It's too late and I want to go to sleep.
> >
> > Please, send me comments about new status pages.
>
> Looks really good. But perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place, but is
> there still a view where you can see stats for, say, all modules in core
> for all languages at the same time, much like the current pages? I
> sometimes find that page really useful, since you can see what people
> are working on and what has good support across the languages.

No, It does not exists. It has only a group stats:

http://www.gnome-db.org/~gnome-i18n/gnome-2.2/full-info.html

We could add it, but think that this page will be big...

> Also, for app maintainers, a view where you can see the stats for all
> languages for a particular module would probably also be a nice idea.
> That's something I miss with the current pages.

It's already as a TODO task in my mind.

> > P.S.: Those pages have a top10 ranking and I want to add something like
> > the table that Christian has just sent to the list, it's easy :-)
>
> Thanks. I had to put the one I just sent out together by hand :-)

I could add any report you need, just tell me what do you need and I
will add it.

Please, take care about the new "organization" (only for the 2.2
release) instead of "core", "fifth-toe" and "extras" we have more
groups. Those groups will be exactly what we have at
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/ plus the "extra" group.

Cheers.