Re: fontilus and the font capplet

Well if you are afraid that he will make the code less stable, then I
suggest that he adds a header file like this to the po/ dir and adds it
to POTFILES.in

to_be_removed.h:
/* Red Hat BRANCH: It is not necessary to translate this
 * string for a fully translated GNOME 2.2 release. */
char *s = "Extra string to be translated";

Then Red Hat can add it to their own branch and it will be fully
translated.

I don't expect this to happen a lot. Red Hat been trying very much to
put all their changed, involving string changed, upstream.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>