Re: Question on using GTK+ for input method.

lör 2003-01-11 klockan 19.39 skrev Lau:
>   I have a question on GTK+, as I need to implement a IM based on IIIMF
> for my client. I have only a little knowledge on IIIMF now, but I am experience on XIM
> server.

Hi Lau!

I see that you haven't recieved an answer yet. Perhaps you will get more
answers if you ask on the gtk-i18n mailing lists -- they may know
better. Or perhaps try gtk-list. You can find which lists are available
on http://lists.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/.