Re: [REVIEW] Proposed gnome-panel patch

fre 2003-01-10 klockan 15.34 skrev Christian Neumair:
> I just discovered a message which is not marked for translation.
> Here comes the fix.
> Plus it renames "screen shot" to "screenshot" in the corresponding
> schema.in file. That's how we refer to the function in every other
> screenshot string.

Christian,
*please* do the following.
1) Put this in a bugzilla bug report against gnome-panel. There needs to
be a bug report, since we're deeply frozen at the moment. If you have
already reported a bug, please include the bug number in all
communication about the issue.
2) Also ask release-team@gnome.org if you want this change for 2.2.
Noone on this list will be able to approve this for you on their own,
and even if they were, this would be the wrong forum.

Thanks,