intltool 0.25 is available
- From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org,gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: intltool 0.25 is available
- Date: 06 Jan 2003 20:58:49 +0100
A new release of the intltool package is available; this time codenamed
"IT bør ikke dræbe sprog, men holde dem i live". The intltool package is
a set of tools for translating the contents of data files using the
gettext translation framework.
As always we suggest everyone to upgrade.
Some of the changes in intltool since version 0.25 (and the not
- support latest version of Makefile.in.in from glib-gettextize
from glib >= 2.1.5 (Frederic Crozat)
- strip the hints from POTFILES.in in -M mode. (Yanko Kaneti)
- Don't generate .h.h lines in the POTFILES.in
for xgettext when the input file line is from a known type and
also has the [type: gettext/..] hint. (Yanko Kaneti)
- Fix xml-i18n-tools part to work with new gettext 4 (Yanko Kaneti)
- Fixed #96169 (Kenneth, Laurent Vivier and Morten Welinder)
- Added a new .theme.in -> .theme rule (Jonathan Blandford,
Thanks to everyone helping out with this release!
You can find the source code for intltool 0.25 on GNOME FTP site:
If not available now, it should be shortly after the mirrors sync.
If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at
bugzilla.gnome.org. And if you are good at auto*, perl then please take
a look at the bugs in bugzilla.
] [Thread Prev