Re: bug-report

В Чтв, 27.02.2003, в 12:17, Sanlig Badral (sbadral) написал:
> hi,
> I've tried to compile it.  But occurs following error.
>
> linux:~ # localedef -i mn_MN -f ISO-8859-5 mn_MN.ISO-8859-5
> cannot open locale definition file `mn_MN': No such file or directory
>
> linux:~ # localedef -i mn_MN -f UTF-8 mn_MN.UTF-8
> cannot open locale definition file `mn_MN': No such file or directory
> linux:~ #
>
> Now, What can I do?
> There  is no mn directory /usr/share/locale.
> Why?

Unfortunately, I can't find localedata for Mongolian in glibc-2.3.1.
It's fatal. You should contact glibc developers to create and include
mn_MN (is this right language_COUNTRY combination for Mongolia?) to
glibc distribution. Otherwise you will not be able to see your native
language.
Better if you take a look on <glibc_sourcedir>/localedata/locales
directory and try to create mn_MN yourself having other files as
example.

Regards,
Dmitry