Re: Anjuta modules

tis 2003-02-25 klockan 18.46 skrev Vincent van Adrighem:
> As some of you might have noticed there is a new anjuta module on the
> statuspages gor gnome-2.2. There are now 3 modules.
>
> anjuta @ gnome-1.4
> anjuta @ gnome-2.2
> anjuta2 @ gnome-2.2

Why do we need both anjuta and anjuta2 on the gnome-2.2 status pages?
AFAIK, developers are working on porting stuff to anjuta2, and are
recommending other hackers to also work on anjuta2
(http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/documents/C/anjuta-faqs/t1.html#AEN149),
so it seems unnecessary to include anjuta on the 2.2 pages. We should
avoid redundant work and we shouldn't have translators spend time with
something that is a dead end.