Re: new module, gedit-plugins

tis 2003-02-25 klockan 10.48 skrev Paolo Maggi:
> > Thanks for the notice. I've added it to the 2.2-extras translation
> > status page for now.
>
> Why have you added it to 2.2-extras?
>
> Note that gedit 2.2 tarballs will continue to include all the plugins.
>
> We have split plugins from the core of gedit only in the development
> series, i.e. CVS HEAD.
> In the future, starting from gedit 2.3.0, we will ship two different
> tarballs:
> - gedit: containing the core of gedit and a couple of plugins we think
> should remain in the core
> - gedit-plugins: with a complete set of plugins

Yes? I don't see the problem. As you point out, gedit-plugins is not
intended for GNOME 2.2, so it would be wrong to add it to 2.2-desktop.
And as we don't have 2.4 status pages yet, as things still are kind of
undecided about what will be included, everything new belongs to
2.2-extras at the moment.