Re: Classic German orthography

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 10:25:04PM +0100, Christian Meyer wrote:

> Benjamin, we won't change anything now. even if you're going to write
> hundreds of emails.

I didn't say anything about changing, but about providing an option (in
this thread). Please read what I write. I don't care whether my packages
are distributed inside GNOME or not, I just felt it would be a service
to the community to officially provide this option.

Please also stop ridiculing me for being in support of the "boneheads"
who want the classic spelling back. There are good, scientific arguments
against the new ruling, but this is not topic of this list. Feel free to
contact me personally.

EOT

Benjamin