New status pages announcement

Hi. Finally  we have them. New status pages are online now at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status

They look like KDE ones but don't use their status scripts, only the
html design.

Here you have a small documentation:

AS you can see the GNOME 2.2 status has several modules like:

developer-libs
desktop
fifth-toe
bindings
developer-app
office
extras

Those groups are what we have at
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/

I didn't changed the GNOME 1.4 modules because it will be removed as
soon as all modules are ported to GNOME 2.2.

Then, the old gnome-core packages are the ones inside developer-libs &&
desktop. Those groups are the ones that tells us the "support" level for
your language. You can see how well do you have your language at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/essential.html

Also, if you only see your language code instead your English language
name, send me an email to add it.

The graph color are:

green --> translated
blue --> fuzzy
red --> untranslated
yellow --> Without messages. It could be because there is no .pot file
or because the creation of the .pot file failed (we should check that
module to fix it or translation-status.xml [1] file)

Please, feel free to add any bugreport/wish about status pages at
bugzilla.gnome.org inside website product, gtp component.

If you have any question, you know my email :-P

Cheers.

[1] This file has all the information about how the status pages should
be built and it's stored inside gnome-i18n/status/ at cvs.gnome.org
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org