possible misspelling in eog.HEAD.pot file

Hi !
While I was translating the file I came a cross a statement at line 133 :
------------
#: eog.schemas.in.h:18
msgid ""
"Whether to fit standard-sized images to the screen when in full screen
mode. "
"These are images with sizes like 320x240, 640x480, 800x800, etc. This "
"selects whether such images should be scaled to fit the screen regardless
of "
"the setting for the default zoom factor of the full screen view."
msgstr ""
Is 800x800 a standart-sized resolution ? Shouoldn't it be 800x600 or am I
wrong here ?

Cheers...
Metin Amiroff