Re: Thai translation team

tor 2003-02-13 klockan 09.15 skrev Ross Golder:
> I'd be interested to stay informed of developments with Thai
> translations for GNOME2 components. I'm a GNOME user and developer,
> currently staying in Koh Samui. I'm learning Thai, and would like to
> help in any way I can, but I don't yet know the language well enough to
> do any serious translating.
>
> I've added the beginnings of Thai support to gdm2 (CVS HEAD). I started
> to do some translation in the 'th.po' file, but I think I need to learn
> a lot more Thai before I'm ready for that!
>
> If there's a 'gnome thai translation' team (or even just a mailing
> list), I'd love to hear about it.

Hi Ross. There is a Thai team, at least according to our teams page:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html. On that page,
there's a link to the Thai teams page: http://gnome-th.sourceforge.net/.
On their page, they mention a mailing list of their own. Perhaps that is
what you want?

In any case, we'd really like you to join this mailing list too (the
gnome-i18n@gnome.org one). You can subscribe at