Thai translation team

Sawadee krub,

Re:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2002-December/msg00102.html

I'd be interested to stay informed of developments with Thai
translations for GNOME2 components. I'm a GNOME user and developer,
currently staying in Koh Samui. I'm learning Thai, and would like to
help in any way I can, but I don't yet know the language well enough to
do any serious translating.

I've added the beginnings of Thai support to gdm2 (CVS HEAD). I started
to do some translation in the 'th.po' file, but I think I need to learn
a lot more Thai before I'm ready for that!

If there's a 'gnome thai translation' team (or even just a mailing
list), I'd love to hear about it.

Kob khun krub,

--
Ross