Re: GIMP translation

Hi,

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

> From what I could see, only gimp-tips was missing. I've tried to add it
> now, should be present in the next status page update if all goes well.
> If there's anything else missing from the status pages, please let us
> know.

well, you might want to remove gimp-perl for now since it seems like a
waste of time to translate it. There is a chance that we will finally
move it into it's own module and of course we will move the existing
translations as well if that happens. However, at the moment, this
code is just rotting away and should probably not show up in your
status pages.

Salut, Sven