Proposing new team for Bangla/Bengali [bn]

Hi all,

On behalf of bengalinux.org group, I would like to propose a new
translation team for Bangla/Bengali language. I tried to get in touch with
the current coordinator, but didn't get any reply for over 10 days now. We
have already checked in most of glib's translation, and few other po files
are almost ready to be checked in.

Here is the team information:

 Coordinator:    Taneem Ahmed <taneem@eyetap.org>
 Translators:    Sayamindu, Kaushik, Progga
 E-mail list:    gnome-translation@bengalinux.org

bengalinux.org group has been working on supporting Bangla on Linux for a
while now. We have created few OpenType Bangla fonts, a Qt based text
editor and a gtk input module which transliterate ascii to Bangla, a
bilingual spell checker (should be useful for translations!), etc. You can
find more about the group at http://www.bengalinux.org

Taneem

If it is true that the only paradises are those we have lost, I know what
name to give the tender and inhuman something that dwells in me today.