seahorse 0.7 string changes

I will be releasing seahorse-0.7.0 in a week and would like some
help/comments on the string changes.  There have been quite a few changes
compared to 0.6, some for new features, but most changes have been to make
strings more consistent.  Any comments from translators regarding these
changes would be great.
0.7 development is in HEAD, and I would like strings to be stable before
thursday, so that those translators that would like to can do updates
before monday.  0.7 is a development series and will not be string stable,
so translations aren't expected to be updated (though of course it is
appreciated), so it's up to you whether or not the translation statistics
should use HEAD or seahorse-0-6 branch.
Thanks