i18n in the release notes

Folks -
The 2.2 release notes current say something along the lines of:

 Due to GNOME's strict string freeze policy leading up to the release,
 the GNOME Translation Project was able to translate 100% of strings
 for 11 languages by release time, and nearly-100% for [FIXME] more. The
 string freeze will continue on the 2.2 branch, so more and more
 translations will be completed in the coming weeks.

Could y'all send me the latest, most up-to-datest numbers to include
here? (And can I point out how much y'all completely rock? This is a
great thing to be able to brag about.)

Cheers,
John
*********

John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net (h) jfleck@abqjournal.com (w)
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead